| Best iPhone & iPod FM Transmitter |
Have you been searching for a convenient way to listen to your iPhone or iPod in the car? I have been looking for a good FM Transmitter for my iPhone for over a year now. I have tried the Griffin iTrip, Belkin Tune Cast, Monster iCarPlay without success. The main issue with these devices was the incessant static while playing music and podcasts. I needed an FM Transmitter because my OEM CD Deck in my Honda Accord did not come with an Aux input or any other way to connect my iPhone. I also did not want to purchase an aftermarket kit that would make the car look different. Listening to music or podcasts on my 30 minute commute to and from work makes the trip enjoyable. Like many commuters, just listening to the AM/FM Radio gets old and messing with CD's are too much hassle.
I was pleased when I finally found a great FM Transmitter that also had many other really cool features. I believe the Naztech n3005 is the Best iPhone FM Transmitter available. The Naztech n3005 firmly holds my iPhone in place at a viewing angle I control. It also charges my iPhone and has the ability to charge a 2nd Device's batteries with extra USB Port. Another interesting feature is that it can turn my car into one big speakerphone. By connecting the included headphone cable into the iPhone, I can listen to the person that called me through my car's speakers. I also was pleased that I did not have to constantly change stations to get a good signal. I drove from Sacramento, CA all the way to batteries4less in Grass Valley, CA (Over 60 Miles) and received the same high quality signal from my iPhone. I was also able to test the Naztech n3005 iPhone FM Transmitter on a 2004 Toyota Sequoia which in resulted in the same great experience. The setup of the iPhone & iPod FM Transmitter is very easy.
How to Connect your iPhone to your Car.
How to Connect your iPhone to your Car.
1. Load up your iPhone with your Favorite Music, AudioBooks, or Podcasts
2. Plug the iPhone into the dock iPhone Cable (same way as plugging in your iPhone to charge)
3. Press the button on the side of the holder to open up the clamps
4. Move the clamps inward to secure your iPhone
5. Plug the Naztech FM Transmitter Device into your vehicle's Cigarette Lighter/DC Input.
5. Plug the Naztech FM Transmitter Device into your vehicle's Cigarette Lighter/DC Input.
6. Tune your FM radio to the appropriate station (The Best FM Transmitter Station in the Sacramento Area is 88.3) - When you first setup your iPhone, you will want to try the stations outside of existing stations in your area. For example, I selected station 88.3 because the first station with a strong signal in my area was 88.9. This will be the most important step to making sure you have the best possible sound quality.
7. You will need to set the FM Transmitter to the same station as the station you selected on your FM Radio. 8. The Naztech iPhone & iPod FM Transmitter will then wirelessly transmits your iPhone (or iPod) audio signal over your Car, Truck, SUV or Boat's stereo, allowing you to focus on driving while enjoying your music selection.
Top Features of the Naztech iPhone FM Transmitter, Charger & Holder
• Listen to your iPhone/iPod music through your vehicle's speakers
• Holds your iPhone or iPod in place
• Charges your Apple iPhone, Apple iPhone 3G, Apple iPhone 3Gs, Apple iPhone 4, Apple iPhone 4
• Compatible with all Vehicle makes/models (FM Radio Required)
• Talk hands-free with your iPhone
************************************************************************
Support for Technology News Articles is provided by batteries4less.com, the leading online retailer of Camera Batteries, Cell Phone Batteries, Chargers, iPhone Accessories and Cordless Phone batteries. Buy Laptop Batteries for Less at batteries4less.
Post written is very nice and it shows many useful information . I am happy to find pemancar fm your distinguished way of writing the post. You make it easy for us to understand the concept. Thank you for the post
ReplyDelete